Monday, February 28, 2011

A Boy and His Machine Gun

I had a really fun weekend that was a little too busy to blog as much as I usually do :O Went to the Giants game. We raped. I have the best brother ever. Oh yeah. Family snow shoveling and breakfast, I have the best family ever. Oh yeah.

Now I went on a date on Friday! :O And I had lots of fun and I'm pree sure she had lots of fun too :P But then she went on another date on Sunday. Woahoahoahoah. Now see that's fine, cause we just went on a date and we're not in a relationship :) So she can go on other dates too.

I mean it's not against the rules right? But the girl I'm looking for probably wouldn't go around testing the waters with every guy who's interested in her at the moment :S Sooo even though she's an awesome girl I think that might've turned me off :S Whether she wants to go out again or not :S

So yeah. back to that "are my standards too high?" thing :S

I mean at this point are there so few out there that I am supposed to get into that whole competition with other guys thing or what? Or are there plenty of fish in the sea so I can let this one go? Or does taking that stance just mean I'm being submissive to all the other guys out there who are looking for the same thing as me so they're always gonna win and I'll never get what I want >.> AHHH! :P

Blargh. Still trying to figure out how this whole thing works xD

Oh and I'm thinking of shaving the beard and starting again so it looks better or getting rid of it all together? :O It's such a hard choice because I KNOW I would look better if I had any clue what I was doing when I started xD But starting again is soooo harddd. I NEED HELP CHOOSING :P

3 comments:

Sara Michelle said...

A DATE??? OOOOOO LA LA :P jk

and SHAVE IT. dooooo eeettt.

teehee :D

Anonymous said...

dude dont focus on standards not important if you treat them like an obstacle that what they become........and sara is right

Anonymous said...

dude dont focus on standards, they are not important, if you treat them like an obstacle that what they become........and sara is right.

GRAMAR CHEK^

Post a Comment