Friday, February 11, 2011

Kyp Malone!

It's Music Friday again! Yayyyy :D Today we're going to focus on a person rather than a band :O And his name is Kyp Malone. Guitarist from an awesome band called TV On The Radio who have released some sexy music! There music issss hard for me to put in a genre. Plus I'm not a HUGE fan of penciling in a band as playing a specific type of music. And he's actually released a solo album too that I really like :D See below for Kyp's sexy beard.


Unfortunately I couldn't find a picture of Kyp Malone all I kept seeing in the pics was this beard so I figured I would just post that. If anyone can find an image of Kyp Malone please let me know. Below you'll find links to a few really good songs from his time with TV On The Radio and his solo work under the name Rain Machine :D

TV On The Radio - Wolf Like Me
Rain Machine - Give Blood
TV On The Radio - Staring At The Sun

0 comments:

Post a Comment