Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Pretty Lady :)

When it comes to my life all is well! Or so it seems :O Only time will tell. Hopefully the underpants gnomes won't try to screw things up like they always do!

Zooey Deschanel. She has been the cute girl in a good couple of movies like Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy and Elf and was pretty funny while she did it. She knows how to dress well too :) She's a little on the skinny side but don't worry I gots nothing against the big girls :P I just can't discriminate against the skinny ones! lol



She's funny. She's cute. She's hot. She wins this wednesday :D


She also brings us a perfect example of 1:1 Face to Bang ratio :O Not going to lie when I first saw the words "face to bang ratio" on google I assumed it would tell me how to figure out if you want to bang a girl purely by their face. This however was not what they were talking about...Not that I am in need of such a ratio :P


1 comments:

Brandon said...

BANG TO FACE :D! Soooo hott, this is the 500 days of summer girl!

Post a Comment