Friday, February 25, 2011

The Tragically Hip

One of my topCanadian bands of all time. They've been pumping out albums since before I was born and they're still doing it :) Gord Downie the singer is awesomely passionate and a super cool weirdo :D And not going to lie. Love the hair on the guitarists Langlois + Baker

They're in line with the Matthew Good Band and The Guess Who as legends in my eyes :) Like I say I always have trouble describing bands that I find unique so I'll let the music do that talking. And yes I do recognize The Hip do show quite a bit of resemblance to R.E.M. when it comes to musical style. Interesting in that both bands formed in 1980. Some say that R.E.M. was so awesome us Canadians had to have our own version. I think it's the other way around but I love both bands still :P



Note: Second song (Poets - Woodstock) cuts out before the end but I dont care. It's so amazing. Look closely for some Canadian tits ;) Man I'm such a perv xDDD

The Tragically Hip and Their Friend? :O
Woodstock :D
OH GOD YES *GASM*

0 comments:

Post a Comment