Tuesday, February 8, 2011

I've Got Hoes + Lollipops

Area Codes is a poetic song by Ludacris where he talks about all the area codes he has hoes in. He also takes many words like "hospitality" and adds the word "hoe" or "whore" in front creating terms such as "Southern Hoespitality" and "whoroscope"

It's beautiful stuff people. Give it a chance. LUDA GOT HOES

You see this thing below here? It's a fancy way I might seperate my random shit ^ from my actual talk about shit. We'll see if it sticks =P

----------------------------------------------------

Man, so many of my friends have, or are getting tattoos now. I find it really weird. In my opinion about half of these people shouldn't be getting tattoos and are just doing it because other people are. And you know what, if you find something that's important or at least has some MEANING to you then go ahead and put it on your body. And if it doesn't have any meaning then it should be making you hotter =P lol

I myself considered getting a tattoo for a little while but I don't think I ever will. I don't really have an image that means anything to me and don't think it will make me any sexier....okay so I KNOW it won't xD And IMO those are the only two reasons I really see people getting tattoos for =P But these aren't necessarily bad reasons! The meaning one is always a good reason. But when it comes to the sexy.... You know how there are some people out there that just shouldn't dress themselves? Yeah. Well there's the same thing for tattoos =P See image below.



Now when it comes to piercings I am of a totally different mind. Mostly because you can take a piercing out if you want =P And not gunna lie I've always found them hot xD Don't know why :S And yes I do plan on getting my nipples pierced =P Some might say "gay", but fuck em. I disagree lol

So yeah. Piercings good. Tattoos good for some people. But not for others. Seriously. I will never date a girl with a tattoo of a Disney character >.> Or Hello Kitty >.> Or a lollipop.

Okay maybe a lollipop...... xD

1 comments:

Brandon said...

Disney character, hello kitty. Daddy issues -> Sexy time

lolipop -> sexy timeeee ;D

Post a Comment