Sunday, February 20, 2011

Life Has A Third Thing

You see there is one thing more than hot sexy sexy sex and sad horrible death! And I sort of didn't mention it in my post about the first two things life has. And this one is Frilly Fraternal Facilitating Factitious Folding Friends.

They are awesome and are (almost**) (i think****) as good as hot sexy sexy sex =P

Woahwoahwoah. This isn't going to be another one of those Sea Anemone posts is it? FUCK THAT. Been too many of those already. Bitch. Gunna boost her ego. No sir. Not me. This post is abouttttt

That guy who stops beside you at the front of a line at a red light and doesn't realize he's racing you but HE TOTALLY FREAKIN' IS.

AND how fun it is to teach an old person how to do something on the computer. YOU FEEL SO SMART.

AND I am watching an old man talk about his air purifier that you can't possible live without and you don't even know it. This nice old man is an asshole who is trying to take my money D:

Now Dyson on the other hand, that's a guy who is probably really cool. He makes vacuums and other stuff toooo.

I need to drink my milkshake now :) GOODNIGHT/

0 comments:

Post a Comment