Sunday, February 13, 2011

Meeting New People :)

Todays blog is about meeting new people! You see that party I was at on Friday did make me realize a lot (not all but a lot) of the people who go to house parties are the kind of people I don't really like :S

I am now on a mission to find new and exciting ways to meet cool peoples! :D School has helped with that as my class has some pretty cool guys and a pretty cool chick =P But I need moar! MOAR I SAYYYY!!!!

One of the ways that I think might work out is this group I discovered the other day. Vancouver Improv Anywhere! They do awesome things like bursting out into song on the Sea Bus, riding the Skytrain without pants on and freezing still like statues in the middle of Metrotown!

Methinks this will be a good way to meet cool people :D Links to videos of the stunts I've mentioned are at the end :)

Metrotown Freeze!
Bus Songs :D
High Five Vancouver

And it's time. For the reveal of another regular segment on the blog :) CUTE THINGS SUNDAY :D Remember that's Music Friday, Women Wednesday, the never coming back mad Libs Monday, and now this! :)


OHMIGODITSASLOTH

1 comments:

Sara Michelle said...

OHMYGODILOVESLOTHS

sew cute :3

<3

Post a Comment