Saturday, February 5, 2011

MUSIC FRIDAYS! SHITTT!

Ah well. I forgot Music Friday =P But that doesn't really matter cause I'll post some awesome music now! :D I totally was going to talk The White Stripes because they officially broke up just a couple of days ago ;_; but I figured since I posted a song by them the first Music Friday I probably shouldn't do that again =P


And hey! I slipped a bit of Radiohead in last night so we'll just roll with that :) Radiohead is an awesome band that has been around a very long time now and they just keep releasing quality albums. They are most well known for the song "Creep" from their first album and I regard it as one of the best love songs of all time. Now since I love too many Radiohead songs I'll link to a couple, but if you aren't a fan or haven't heard of them or think Music Friday is lame and are only going to listen to one song you should definitely make it Creep :)  Now these aren't necessarily my favourite songs but they definitely rock! :D

Creep
Paranoid Android
High And Dry

Update: Super secret changes made. HAPPY MOLLUSK? =P

0 comments:

Post a Comment