Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Emily Haines!!!!

It's Women Wednesday and you know what that means! :D A new chick who I THINK is hot! :D Keeping in mind I'm not always going to post pics of topless girls so all you pervs that I attracted with Olivia Wilde! Please stay! I'm a perv toooo =P But guess what! Women are hot when their clothed too! Deal with it =P

Today we have a very awesome woman named Emily Haines!



Lead singer of the Canadian Indie band Metric, she rocks my socks on a regular basis! And to tell you the truth I've always found women who rock to be VERY hot. I don't know what it is! Maybe it's the fact they seem powerful :S Or maybe it's the fact that they're passionate about their music =P Or maybe it's just the fact they have to look good whenever they're on stage lol Oh well. All I know is I can't deny my hots for rocker chicks =P

Oh Baby
Told Ya
Can't Deny This One

A beautiful woman :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment