Thursday, February 17, 2011

Righters Cube

I have writers block. HAHA GET IT. THE TITLE IS RIGHTERS CUBE. RIGHTERS IS A MISSPELLING OF WRITERS AND A CUBE IS THE SAME AS A BLOCK.

Yeah did I mention I have writers block? Or is it personality block? :S Because this blog is really just an extension of my personality...Hrm...

Anyways. my life continues. Stuff happens in it. Some of it not suitable for blogging. Other things are! Like the fact that school just went from as easy as it gets to intensely difficult in about 2 hours >.> And the fact that I love video games and kick ass at them. I am 725th all time in Domination on Black Ops for the PS3. For those who don't know, about 500,000 people play Black Ops on a daily basis so to be that high of a rank in any game mode is insane. And it also shows I have no life =P

It's funny because I always worry I will run out of interesting and people will get bored of me. And I can point out instances in my life where I actually think that's happened D: I mean funnyness is pree much all I got going for me on a regular basis so I try to keep it going as often as possible =P Anyways it was only a matter of time till I ran out of interesting for my blog. But don't worry folks the interesting always comes back :) It just might take a bit =P Until then please enjoy very gross video. I hate myself for laughing at this girl because it's mean. But let's face it. She got caught brown handed.... xDDDD  LOL PUNS

1 comments:

Sara said...

wow ... in this blog I actually read something about you and video games AND I watched a girl pick her butt ...

so much for sleeping now. thanks. :P

But I do like the title ... SO CLEVER ... hahaha ... not. ;)

<3

Post a Comment