Saturday, February 12, 2011

Life Has Two Things: Hot Sexy Sexy Sex and Death, Sad Horrible Death :_:

Is that longer than that other title? Iunno but it's pretty long =P

Today's topic is HOT SEXY SEXY SEX :D lolol Not really sure where to get started on this one :S

You see I've still got my awesome V-card =P And for a while there I was resentful of everyone on the planet who had had sex. And that did last for a while and not going to lie it had an affect on how I felt around people sometimes :S I mean I felt like I was missing out on some super secret world of awesome D:

I'm turning 19 in a couple of months. And let's face it, I could go to a bar and by some drinks for the right girl and then I could get laid. And if I had had sex before this is probably exactly what I would do =P But you sort of want that first one to at least MEAN something to you so I guess I'll hold off however long it takes D:  I mean it's not like I want to wait for marriage or anything like that =P You just don't want some random chick :S

And given I have some (hopefully still intact) plans for travel to Amsterdam next year I would like to go to the red light distric without that V card. But if it's still there what're you gunna do right? I'll miss out on a certain aspect of Amsterdam, but in the end. I kind of think I can live with that...

Especially with the party I was at last night. How few people there are out there that I actually might want to be with :S The moment I saw about 90% of those girls I already hated them D: Just the way they carried themselves...

Maybe I'm being really accepting of myself. Or maybe I'm being really unaccepting of other people :S I really don't know. but I can't help how I feel >.>

And whatever you do...don't mix hot sexy sex and sad horrible death! Otherwise.....

0 comments:

Post a Comment