Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Dudeism

"Oh I was there!! I was inserting!!!" - Mr. Fantasmo

Bandage Get!! Anyways. I have been super bored lately. School is beyond boring right now. The last three days has just been safety videos :S And I've been a little unsatisfied with the lifeyness D: I cannot wait for summer. I just want to wear shorts and a t-shirt is that so much to ask??? So I became ordained as a dudeist priest today!

The basic idea behind Dudeism.

"Life is short and complicated and nobody knows what to do about it. So don’t do anything about it. Just take it easy, man. Stop worrying so much whether you’ll make it into the finals. Kick back with some friends and some oat soda and whether you roll strikes or gutters, do your best to be true to yourself and others – that is to say, abide."
The Big Lebowski's a great movie...

Interesting question. I was asked recently "if you met the right girl, what would you give up for her?"

Well I don't really know. I am a big fan of "you don't know how you're going to act until you're in the situation." So if I haven't met the right girl, I don't know what I would give up :O

I would hope I wouldn't have to give up anything :S I am curious why I would have to give something up. If it was giving up something I enjoyed because she didn't like it? Hell no. She's obviously not "the right girl" then :P And if it required me to move any significant distance? Also highly unlikely.

To tell you the truth I don't expect I would need to give up anything if it was the right girl.

Another odd one (don't ask where these questions came from xD) was "What's the best day of your life?"

Well I would like to think it hasn't happened yet :S Otherwise this shit's going to be badddd xDD I can name a couple of periods of time when I was at my happiest. Which are all in somewhat recent memory. I would probably say this one camping trip, and a period of time with my last girlfriend where everything seemed perfect in life :P

But I can't say I've ever had a day that was definitively the best of my life. Just like I can't say I've had a worst day of my life.

It all blends together so seamlessly....

Blargh. Random blog because I'm bored and have nothing better to do. And it isn't even super funny or help me straighten my head out at all.

BY THE WAY. The average person burns 70 calories per hour watching tv. Ima buy a bunch of tvs and get RIPPPEDDDD :)

OH AND LOOKEE HERE.

0 comments:

Post a Comment