Monday, March 21, 2011

Cupcake Relationships!

My relationships with people are all cupcakes. They are all like cupcakes. Everyone has a cupcake relationship with me. My cupcake relationship with everyone just HAPPENS to be covered in a shitload of icing! Yum!
But when things go bad and someone gets mad it's like punching the cupcake :_: And no one likes to punch a cupcake! So don't get mad! Laughing, crying, all that jazz. That's all okay. The cupcake isn't necessarily getting punched.

So I'll keep making you laugh and keep making you cry...or...you know...whatever bodily fluids you want to excrete. And I'll clean them up. No questions asked. Because that's the kind of relationship we have. Just don't get them on the cupcake...

Does that analogy work? No? I TRIED MY BEST WHY DO YOU HAVE TO BE SO CRITICAL.

A Sea Monkey asked for a blog post about her. DO I SOUND LIKE I'M IN THE MENTAL SHAPE TO GET THAT DONE?

Okay so maybe I am. But she doesn't get one until I beat her at Super Smash Bros! And btw I can't wait for FRIDAY :D Hopefully a Sea Anemone will be better by then!!! She's very sick right now :(


I think I actually have lots to say. But I've been forgetting to blog and am busy right now so I'm going to end this. Maybe I is blog tomorrow :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment