Monday, March 7, 2011

Successful Black Man!!!

Wohoo it's Monday so it's time for another meme! I'll blog one of my nice opinion/life pondering posts tomorrow xD School was so hard today it's unbelievable >.>


Yay for successful black guy and his stereotype destroying statements! This meme boldly stands up against racism!.......not :P

Woahoahoah. Suddenly I want to talk about racism :S I really don't get people who get mad when I make a joke about a black guy who likes fried chicken or a cheap jewish person. I really don't.

Avenue Q taught me the wonderful lesson that everyone is a little bit racist. We all stereotype and have fun doing it. It's when you truly believe those stereotypes that it crosses a line. As long as you and the person laughing with you knows it's a joke then there's nothing wrong with it. Now I'm not saying you should go out and start using the N-word all over the place. There's a lot of stuff out there that is just untouchable. And I'm not saying not to watch what you say around certain people, there are a lot of hard asses out there.

In the end what do you laugh at? Things you don't take seriously, for the most part. I don't seriously think Jewish people are cheap. That's nuts :S I do however tell people that they just "Jewed me out of _____"
and I make no apologies.

I laugh at you. You laugh at me. As long as we're both laughing I don't give a shit :) This might leak into another blog post...I've got more to say but don't really have the time D:

0 comments:

Post a Comment