Saturday, March 26, 2011

STARFISH LOVE ME LOVE ME

It is so difficult to know what I can post on here and what I can't. I've shown before that my judgement on what will and what won't offend people is a bit off :S

I have lotsa things to say but I'm only going to say them if I feel confident it won't hurt anyone. And some of the things I've been thinking lately might :S But they're just thoughts for now. Sometimes there's a long period after the inception of an idea before it really comes to fruition and you see the effects of it.

We'll see where this takes me.

Btw I've been super bitchy today after I got home and wanted to rip some throats out and I think I did a damn good job of not doing that :) lol

While the fun-time party last night wasn't what I expected, it was still pretty damn fun :)

I shotgunned a beer for the first time! I am so proud xD I got a good 2/3 down before there was any significant spillage :P AND I BOUNCED :D

I needed that partay. Lately I have been feeling quite unfulfilled with the life thing :S I'm looking to change that. Maybe that 19th birthday thing will see a big change in me, or maybe it won't *shrugs*

Well now I guess the season of the 19th birthdays has started right? I hope it's good :D I'm pumped for mine now that the Sea Foam has had hers :P


Oh here's a pic of the present I made for ze Sea Foam :O It's a SUPER CUP! Featuring a crazy straw holder and on the bottom is an attached Homer Simpson coaster that TALKS :O


Oh and of course the video that inspires the title of the blog post :O
I FOREVER LOVE THIS VIDEO. STARFISH LOVE ME LOVE ME.

0 comments:

Post a Comment