Thursday, March 10, 2011

The White Stripes - Offend In Every Way

Sometimes I wonder if blogging is such a good idea D: I've never been very good at explaining myself :S There are things I've said on her that I've had to think long and hard about before I've said them. Sometimes because it's pretty private other times because I wasn't sure how other people would feel about what I've said. There's a reason I have never said anyone's real name in this blog and that's because if you should know who these people are you will be able to tell who they are.

In the end I made this blog to help myself, putting everything I thought down in a nice and permanent was really helpful to define myself. In a way it was like a diary without all the frills like a teeny weeny key and hearts all over the front :P

This blog is meant to help. Now I found out that something I posted ended up hurting the feelings of someone who i care about :( Whether I didn't do a good enough job explaining what I wrote properly or it was misinterpreted or what doesn't really matter at all. All that matters is that this blog isn't meant to hurt anyone ever. And even if it was completely unintentional this has made me seriously reconsider whether I want to continue blogging or not.

I really don't know if I will. We'll see. It might all depends on if this has any lasting affects on my relationship with that person (which I really hope it doesn't)

Don't bother looking for the post either. I deleted it the moment I found out that the person who inspired it took offense. Now that doesn't mean I might never post anything that will offend anyone or that I will delete it if it does offend someone. Because there are people out there who I might want to offend one day :P

But this is not one of those times D: I really care about what this person thinks of me. I respect her opinion of people a lot so I couldn't live with myself if she didn't like me anymore D:

Will I continue to blog? Stay tuned to find out! Abadieabadieabadie thats all folks!

1 comments:

Sara said...

You're a great guy and I think you should still blog :) <3

Post a Comment