Monday, April 18, 2011

AMERICA FUCK YEAH


So much to blog about...

I feel like there are a couple of my friends out there who aren’t liking me much anymore. Mostly because they never see me D: I’m so busy it’s unbelievable. If it’s not school it’s girlfriend time and if it’s not girlfriend time it is friend time.  Anything else is just a filler when the first 3 aren’t being done lol I find it annoying when people don’t plan things ahead of time :S You can’t just call me up and expect me to go for a movie. A lot of times it can’t be done.

And you know what? That really isn’t my fault. I haven’t played video games in two days. And guess what? That is actually an astoundingly long time for me considering I rarely watch tv and video games are my main hobby.

Today I argued with stupid Telus people. Selfish classmates. Faulty equipment that wasted an hour and a half of my time trying to troubleshoot it. And I lost a 30 dollar tool at school that was most likely stolen and not lost.

At least I finally beat a Sea Monkey at Super Smash Bros and ate some yummy chocolate cheerios from AMERICA FUCK YEAH.

I also feel like I’m getting treated a lot differently and less important by a female friend I really care about >.> But maybe it just appears that way for now :P Maybe we’re just not on co-operative schedules right now lol

Oh and another friend. I sent him a text telling him that he couldn’t keep treating me the way he did by bringing up a topic and just getting angry whenever we discussed it and ending conversation. He never responded. And hasn’t made any effort to contact me since, oh wait he contacted my girlfriend who he barely even knows to ask about it though.

Wow. Feel like I never said so much frank things in one blog post :S But that’s they way I feel.
Anyways. Starting something new in school tomorrow. Hopefully it won’t be horrible? But I don’t have my hopes up lol

1 comments:

Sara said...

OMFG YES CHOCOLATE CHEERIOS <3

Post a Comment