Thursday, January 13, 2011

Momma Sea Cucumber

It is official. I have one of the best mothers in the world. She will never read this but I don't care =P I am slo glad I have grown up with a mom and dad who understand their children. It's hard to sum up all the life lessons I just learned in that one car ride...

1) There are consequences for your actions. 

2)There are women out there who should be avoided.

3)And it is better to know what your kids are doing and where and when and have them be honest to you then to have them lie to you.

4)If you teach your children proper decision making from the start of their life rather than making all their decisions for them they will be better off.

5) People will judge, it can't be avoided.

6) Be respectful.

These are extremely dumbed down generalizations of the talk I had with mom today =P I wrote them out in a lot of detail  and even had some others but I felt it was revealing too much about some things. With this blog I need to keep in mind that what I put here could be seen by anyone...

1 comments:

Brandon said...

I concur :) <3

Post a Comment