Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Bloggage

Bloggage. This is what I am writing. Some bloggage. Sounds like a good word to me :) We'll see if I feel like keeping up this one post per day stuff. I guess I will but I'm not committed to it or anything. Maybe I'll attach specific kinds of posts to specific days... Music Monday (music lyrics/band/song whoringoutage) orrrrr Rant Thursdays? lol Iunno we'll see =P I'm sort of a steady stream of rantings so I don't know if that'll work... xD

ANYWAYS. You know how some people CLAIM they don't care what people think of them? I used to do that. All those people are liars. I mean you might now care what the majority of randoms think of you. But there are always some people whose opinion you hold in high regard right? If you don't there's probably something wrong with you... And what about first impressions? Do they really stick? I think they do. I mean I still view some people I knew in elementary school the exact same when they're probably a lot different....or the exact same. There! I just did it! I can't help it! First impressions stick. And no matter how hard you try you can't get around them :S
 
Anyways. There's not really a conclusion. Just observations =P

1 comments:

Brandon said...

I don't think its more that people don't care what other people think of them, it's more like the degree of caring. For example, that guy over there, I don't know him, and definitely don't care what he thinks about me. However, it matters more about the people closer to you. :)

Post a Comment