Wednesday, May 4, 2011

NYAN CAT

Is that a rainbow in my toilet? Why is this happening. I kinda wanna take  apicture because no one is going to believe me that I shti out a rainbow, Does that mean I'm a wizard? He didn't spell shit right either. It even tells you you dont spell things right you know. So if you type everything I say if I say something thats bad towards you... why did my turtle run away? Pretzel says "I love Taylor Lautner" Is that how you spell his name? I dont think thats how you spell his name because it has a little squiglee under his name. But then again...SLURPEE. APPLE POTATO BIG MUSCLE PIE SAW DOUGHNUT CHEESE CAKE COCA COLA BOTTLE LAMP PS3 STERO PILLOW KLEENEX BOX SOME STRANGE STAING
Uh...

YOUR BROTHER. PRETZEl> ASHLEY. SEA ANEMONE. SEA OTTER. you spelt stereo wrong!

\\THIS IS GOING TO CONFUSE THE SHIT OUT OF PEOPLE. nuuuuu whyyyyyy! did you type that in *clayton impersonates meagan* "NUUUUU WHYYYYYYY. THATS YOU. thats how you sound|"

Hehehehe. I hate you. Hehehehe. Why is that still playing. Its been playing for like an hour! Elephantitis on the balls. Supercalifradjilisticexpealadocious. You spelt it wrong. ITS IN THE DARK! You spelt it wrong.

You cant type what you say thats cheating. We're really posting this I hope you know that. We have to. People are going to think you're schizophrenic. BITCHESSSSSS. I was just gunna say good job. Wow thats good spelling. Hehehehe. Huuuuuuuuha. Cheesecake. So can we squeeze your girlfriends boobs now? QUESTION MARK>

SEMI COLON. APOSTROPHE. ESS. EVERYONY LOOK OUT

ITS THE
GRAMMAR
NAZIS
EVEUHRYWUNNY
IRONY
HIPSTER HITLER
PENIS
SLUTFACE
cummingtonite
cookies
glory hole
cleavage
kum soon kim
you spelt it right? yeah i remember you told me it a long time ago. i remembered. november. if i dance will you type that in? im just going to keep talking now.

LALALALALALAAAAAAAAAAAA whos foot is that? mine. i wonder if i can tickle it with my foot. With my goo? FOOOOOT. Gooch? He said foot. I know and I typed in gooch. You're weird. you just missed that whole conversation by the way. im going to take a nap on that couch im tired. cause ive been....

awake for eight hours now?

eight and a half hours thank you very much. oh oh oh oh im sorrry. snap snap snap snap/ hehehhe. theres a song that goes like that. i love that song. i wanna listen to that song now. your vag. no one cares.

i think thats what he said. no. he said "third batch"... oh....

cause he was bringing us cookies. WOAH OH OH OH AH OHAAHHHH AHHAHAHAHAHHHHHH WOAH AHA HA AHA H AHAHAAAHAAHAAHAHAHA

i should be a typing artist like seriously. you know its called a typist and there are jobs like that. like YOU HEAR THIGNS AND TYSL8EEJM KY 6EFE=\EWPMjm8h8741JH123369nb8557/ALLS IN MV

move your car. stop touching my boobs. theyre delicious. i hope so. i dont know i didnt eat one but they said they were good and i didnt eat one.

everyones a hater. xan i show you a video? im going to show it anyway.

I AM ZAN I SHOW U VIDEOS. I AM XAN! I AM XAN!

0 comments:

Post a Comment