Thursday, May 5, 2011

I Sound Like a Teacher From Charlie Brown?

Sometimes no one listens to Anthony even if he makes his opinion very clearrrrrrrr. Sometimes I'm not sure if they just accidentally ignore what I say or if they hear it but it isn't what they want to do so they pretend I didn't say it :O Who can ever really know? :O

It can be quite frustrating.

Oh and you know what else bugs me. People who like to be fashionably late. I know one or two of those guys. And it just pisses me off lol I know you know when what we are doing started and I know you aren't doing shit and are just sitting at home lol

Edit: Man that man period sucks ass dont it? ^^ I always come back and re read things and realize I need to calm my tits.

Even with these things I still had a pretty good time with cheesecake and cookies and mah friends watching Machete kill people last night :P Note my previous blog post? :P lol

Taking the Sea Otter (formerly known as girlfriend but is still my girlfriend but wont be known by that name anymore) out do dinner and a movie on Saturday :) A REAL ORGANIZED DATE? ME? Yeah. I do those occasionally :P

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you should just save your money for some maxie pads for your big flabby vagina you gross ass freak of a punk ass bitch

Sea_Cucumber said...

Lol. I didn't know I linked my blog to 4chan :O

Anons are attacking! xD

Post a Comment